Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome

          This is my first post for this blog. I would like to introduce myself a little before I begin anything else. My name is Melody and I am an average person. I have my moments of emotion with the ups and downs of happiness, but who doesn't? I live in a small state in the USA, but I often wonder what the outside of what I normally see looks like. My family for generations have roots set in this same place. As nice as that may seem; I want to explore other area's. Its not to much to ask. I try not to worry about mundane things. I try my best to live by the word as a follower of Christ. I also try to do right by others...
          On this site I will be posting a variety of my own personal writing. I write a lot of poetry and stories. However, I have been known to post articles about other things on my personal website. SecretMae.webs.com I hope you continue to follow my posts on this blog and bare with me as I attempt to design the template myself. I will be happy to talk and be friends with anyone as long as you are respectful. Feel free to comment and talk. Thank you for your time in stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody