Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Bible

          "What is the way to the abode of light? And where does darkness reside?" Job 38:19. This is a verse that makes me feel connected with something higher for some reason. We all have questions that we've asked, and chances are that we've all asked the same ones. That is one thing that connects us. The nature of humanity to ask questions. But another thing that connects all of us is the bible.
          Think about it? Its not just words written in a book. The bible is a collection of books that were written by many different people under the word of God. This book has stayed popular for centuries and chances are that most (if not all) your ancestors have either read or heard about the bible. I often read or talk about the bible with the man I am engaged to, Dwayne. It makes us feel happy and connected, I wonder if we had different beliefs would our relationship be this strong? I also often wonder if animals know about God? If some people say that some animals have heightened senses than isn't it possible for them to know about God? Thank you all for listening to my ramblings of the night. I pray that all of you have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody