Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Journey Into Spiritual Truth

    Copyright © 2014 Melody Wilson - All Rights Reserved
        Purchase this necklace by clicking the link below.
        Witchcraft and Spells are two very controversial subjects. And I will admit its very easy to take them to a bad place. I've lived through this. But let me explain! I'm not bashing "witches" and the craft. Actually I'm taking up for it, which is something I thought I would never do at one point in my life. Let me begin with my my story of what happened to me through the course of my life thus far. 


        When I was a teenager for a short time I was into Paganism and witchcraft. Mainly one of my close friends and I would practice together. My heart was never fully into it at the time but I enjoyed it. At the time I never fully understood why my feelings were so conflicting. Eventually this path led to some dark times in my life, and I always blamed it on the witchcraft and Paganism. But it really wasn't those things. It was how my close friend was doing it. She would often take it to a bad place and didn't even know it. By me practicing with her that bad energy was rubbing off on me. Later as I became an adult and totally stopped all ties with that kind of stuff, I would always find myself drawn to it. On and off throughout my life I would always find myself stumbling across something that would remind me of it. That side of my would always call. At one point it was driving me crazy to ignore it. Soon I would find myself on my true path.

         No I am not a Pagan and yes you could consider some of the things I do "witchcraft", but I don't really see it like that. I'm not doing spells to make someone love me. I would never cast a curse on anyone or do anything for revenge. Actually you shouldn't cast a spell on anyone without their consent, because it will backfire on you. Even good intentions can go wrong. Mainly what I do involves the natural elements around us. Stones, Herbs. Plants, etc. Its these energies that were once seen as the medicines of old. The old healer in the village who everyone would go to if they had an ailment. The wise woman of the forest who people would go to for spiritual help. Yes all of these practices involve nature and the things this earth was blessed with. Modern day medicine is based off the practices of old. Plants offer nutrition and vitamins that can boost your immune system to heal you. Stones in many cultures are use for meditation and cleansing of the body and spirit. These could all be considered forms of magic, spells, and witchcraft. 

        I don't like to label myself. I am simply a Child Of God. I believe in God and accept Jesus. I was never one to go to church all the time, but I read my bible a lot. I pray daily. I believe I have found a good balance in my spirituality. I always try to be calm, and I dislike the way anger and aggression makes me feel. I normally don't openly speak about my beliefs with people and if I do its varied. But I have been feeling the need to share this. Perhaps it will help someone that comes along this post to come into terms with their personal beliefs. If it does I would love to hear from you. Please add your comments below. But if you have anything negative to say then just go somewhere else with it. You're not welcome. Thank you very much for listening. I feel lighter, haha. 

To view or purchase the necklace in the picture above click below.

Much Love And Light,
                             Melody






No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody