Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Spiritual Talk With Melody Live Streaming Event

Photo Of Melody Taken By Xander Willow 2015
Spiritual Talk 
Ask Melody Live
 Learn About 
Spiritual Techniques 


January 17, 2016
 6:00PM
 Eastern Standard Time


Come see me in a Live Streaming event right on my YouTube channel. This event will be about spiritual talk. You will get a chance to ask me questions live about any spiritual based topic. I will try my best to guide you to your answer. Learn about spiritual techniques and topics. Come visit me on Sunday January 18, 2016 at 6PM Eastern Standard Time. The event will last for about an hour. 

View Event Below

Some Topics Being Covered: 
Spirit Guides
Pendulums
Spell Casting
Witchcraft
Chakras
Energy Work
Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody