Sunday, July 31, 2016

Galactic Symbol And Updates

Hello everyone! It has been a little while since I have uploaded anything to my blog. This is not because I have been lacking in my spiritual with. It is because I have been doing a lot more and broadening what I already have to do. You will notice a new link below and this link is to an all new YouTube channel. I want to explain a little bit about this channel before I proceed into anything else. As you may know if you are familiar with my YouTube channel, I talked about a lot of various topics. One of the main ones that I talk about is channeled messages from the Galactic Federation of Light. These messages mean a lot and they are very important. It is for that reason a whole new YouTube channel was made. StarlingsOfLight will be dedicated to the channeled messages that Dwayne and I received from the Galactic Federation of Light. So please go subscribe to that channel for up to date news from the Galactic Federation of Light. They want to share many messages and we update every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. Also check out our Dark Secret Creations shop. The link for that is also be low.


Above you will see a photo of a symbol which we channeled from The pleiadian High Council. Below you will see a video of me explaining about this symbol. Basically it is one of cleansing and balance. It is a very high energy symbol and can be used for many different things. The pleiadian High Council and the Galactic Federation of Light basically told us that this helps let in light codes. It also reacts with the DNA codes within us. Just watch the video that I have attached below and it will explain more about this.


Subscribe To StarlingsOfLight

Visit Me:

Visit Our Shop Website:


Visit Our Bonanza Shop:
Psychic Readings, Spell Cast Services, Reiki Healings, Channeled Readings, Tarot Readings, One Of A Kind Jewelry, Metaphysical Tools, & Much More!!

Visit Our Etsy Shop:
Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Channeled Readings

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody