Saturday, December 28, 2019

Intentions In My Unlimited Awakening | Message To The Oppressors

Intentions In My Unlimited Awakening | Message To The Oppressors


Alas we are at the end of 2019. What a year it's been... I look on my month of December with fondness. I have had a good month to end 2019, and it is very welcomed too. I have went through so many ups and downs as well as emotional challenges this year. But it has only proven to strengthen me. Never shall it break me. For I am a shining star and I will continue to be bright, no matter what is thrown my way. I may have moments of being dim and shrouded in fog... but I will shine forward regardless. That is the motivation I have coming into 2020. I have many ideas I want to bring into reality. I have a new mindset. This life is a mess sometimes, but this daily life on earth is not all there is. There is so much more, and this life on earth is but a blink of an eye compared to that of the journey of the soul. I realize this, and I want to make the best of this experience of physical flesh and bone while I inhabit this body. Earth is a place full of wonder at times, but human civilization is also filled with an amazing amount of confusion, hate, and negativity. And this makes living on earth so challenging at times. I am awakening to more of my soul self. No you cannot stop me, for I am a strong being and I am realizing this. I have been repressed for long enough. I will shine in 2020 without hesitation. If I come across anyone who doesn't like it, then walk away. I will not hold onto anyone or anything that stands in my way of my divine life path. I will be more open about who I am and what I am here for. I will not hide away like someone who is afraid of their own self. I am not afraid of myself. I do not fear this path, I embrace it and I attract abundance to me in all forms. For these are my affirmations I set forth to be manifested. I will not let the judgement of others sway me. I will be bold in who I am. I have an obligation to fulfill in this life, and I have to complete this mission that I took on with this physical form. I have been incarnated here for a reason, and I am beginning to realize that reason more and more. Now that the times of approaching global change comes, I realize that I cannot hide. I must be authentic. I must not follow the trampled highway. I must make my own path. I cannot follow anyone else's path but my own. I am a starseed, an ascended soul sent to earth for a specific reason for this global awakening. The O blood runs through me and my DNA is activating. To the powers that be, I do not allow you to hinder me emotionally any longer. To the hidden ones, the physical watchers of hidden agenda I tell you that this is the last times I allow you to affect me. To all others this may sound like a mad woman's rant. Yes I may seem weird, off, odd, crazy to some. But to those who know, you see. You understand and we have a bond here that we share because we know. For once you squeeze the tube of toothpaste, you cannot place the paste back in. Once you rip through the veil of illusion... it is never something that can be closed back up. So many walk this life with closed eyes that appear open. To those that are slowly opening and pushing through the veil, I see you my brothers and sisters please rise with me. I am trying my best to rise, and I promise to not give up. Many times in 2019 I have been misled in my path. Purposefully by the hidden agendas. To those who have pushed through, I know you know what I mean. To those who don't understand... it's okay. Think of it like pushing against a force that you cannot see that is trying to confuse you. I will not play into your games. The blood of O I have is strong. I will not be deterred. My soul is strong. I will not be deterred. My flesh and bones are strong. I will not be deterred. You have no power over me unless I give it to you. I will teach this to others. You cannot stop this wave of awakening from coming. Many such as me is on the rise. Your ways are tactical, I'll give you that. Boxing in the awakening journey. They leave one box to go into another without realizing that both is a cage. No, oh no. I will not be boxed. I will be one in a group of many who will show people how to leave your cages. We will no longer be slaves to your agenda, because you are the matrix. But we are stronger. Oppression will not continue. Now forward I set out my intention to be the brightest and strongest me I can be. So that I may assist others to be the brightest and strongest them they can be. Without boxes or cages in our awakening. You will not limit this awakening. Attempt you shall try, but win you will not.

Souls rise out of the fog. Set out your intentions to be free from the boxes and cages that they're trying to place around the global awakening. They don't want you to awaken to your soul strength. Because with that awakening comes intuitive abilities, psionic power, strength beyond that which you currently know. We are all on a journey to awaken to this. The human species is on the verge of rising to ascended degrees of awareness. But the powers that be have their agendas to distract you and keep you in a low place so you will not grow. Do not let them. I promise to be a voice in this new year and beyond to speak out against those who try to box in the awakening. We will no longer be manipulated. I will no longer play into the concept that I lack control. For I am my reality. I am my destiny. I am my soul. I am beyond the matrix. I am beyond the sources of illusion. I am only hidden and boxed in so long as I allow myself to be. Join me in this journey to awakening without limitations. Follow this website and blog for more.

If you're interested in my Ascension Assistance please click here or on the Ascension Assistance link above.

Cosmic Blessings
Ascending Souls Uniting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody