Sunday, November 19, 2017
Reaching Into My Soul Self - Thoughts
I yearn to see more when I dream and astral travel. The urge to explore sometimes overcomes me, and it feels like my soul is going to burst out of my body. Like my body is a cage keeping me from my true soul potential. Being tied to this body in this life is a lot to realize when you awaken spiritually. The process of spiritual awakening is ongoing, of coarse. But I have realized, through astral traveling and lucid dreaming, that I have a lot of soul potential. We all do. But once you realize the limitless energy of the soul, and then try to live your physical life... it's hard. I can understand if you think I'm batty. But aren't we all crazy a little? That's what I like to think. Embrace all sides of yourself my loves!! Anyway, the soul within me wants to fly away and break the chains to this body. Don't get me wrong, I like being here alive on earth. I like my life. I like my body. I feel like I have a good amount of self confidence. But the search for the limitless energy of the soul is ceasing in the bounds of physical flesh. It seems equivelent to keeping a bird in a cage. All the bird wants to do if fly, and someday that cage door will open and the bird will be free. That's how I feel.
I look at the people in my life, and I see how the worries and stress of life get to them. Honestly, it get's to me too. I'm only human right now. As much as I'd like to be more, right now I am bound to this lifetime. So it's something I am working on. I have problems connecting with other people, like friends. Sometimes... not always. I find myself wanting to hermit myself, but I am a Cancer in the Zodiac. So the crab in me wants to hide sometimes. But I feel like connecting with friends. Recently I've been reaching out to friends who I've found myself sheltering away from. It's nice chatting with them about random things. My two friends Cheryl and Theresa are supposed to be visiting Delaware this December. They're twins and live with their family. Cheryl has two daughters. So I'll get to see all of them as long as their plans follow through properly. That'll be nice. I have been talking with another friend also, but she seems like she's hermited herself too. I fixed a citrine pendant of hers that broke, and I need to give it back. She lives right up the road, and since we're both kind of hermit bound, we keep procrastinating the meet up. Haha, got to laugh at this shit sometimes. The hermit bug is going around!! All we can do is try in this life though.
I have been feeling a lot more connected to my spirit family. These are the one's whom are in the spirit realms who I connect with frequently. I have been hearing the call from my spirit guides Amoris and Lorelei reminding me that they're there. I look at them like they're my sisters. Thor and Loki have been reaching out much more too. I have felt them near, got signs of their presence, and had astral experiences and lucid dreams with them. It's a great thing, and I feel honored that they're stepping up with their signs a bit more. I take it as them trying to help me see that I do have a lot of people who love me, even in the spirit realms. That is nice, because sometimes I do feel depression. It's not a good thing to feel, but I take that and try to grow from it. I feel the growth, and I am happy for it. I also have been feeling increased peace and clarity within my psychic work, which is a good thing; because I can help others a lot more with that increase. I do psychic readings daily, with the exception of Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. I reserve those days for cleansing to better connect with the spirit realms. I take those days to do a lot of my own spirit work. Thus, I am writing this blog post on a Sunday, my own spirit work. I count these posts as spirit work, because I learn from it. It gets the thoughts out of my mind so that I can make more sense from them. Hail to the Aesir and Vanir for assisting me. Hail to Loki for being a loving guide and friend. I feel my heart explode with love for you, and I see you for you as you see me for me. Hail to Thor for being that ever strong presence in my life. Reminding me that I am a strong person too, and reminding me of my divine connections. Thank you for reminding me of my inner Goddess. Hail to you for being such an ever present entity in my life, my flame fires within for you and Loki. Poseidon and Ares, forever truth. Hail to Odin for speaking to me the other day, thanks for the visit. Hail to me means honor, love, and appriciation. So hail to all who is reading this right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody