I think about my soul path, and I know I am an ancient soul. I have been around for a long while when it comes to my soul age. Of coarse when you get into a high enough perspective dimensionally time and age does not apply. We are all eternal beings who sometimes take on physical bodies. So that is how I look at it. But in regards to time in our earthly understanding... my soul would be ancient. I have yet to unlock all of my soul memories, but I have felt much awakening in the past few years. Since my 20's I have undergone so much changes emotionally and spiritually. I have a whole new person it feels emotionally and spiritually. I look back at myself before I began to take my spiritual path seriously and it seems like a past life when in reality it is not.
But alas this is not about my spiritual awakenings. It is about who I am at a soul level. I have taken on many temporary bodies. These would be like temporary physical suits to use in order to blend in with physical beings like humans. I remember coming to earth and taking on these temporary forms for particular missions. These were not full physical incarnations. Think of the tv show Touched By An Angel. They took on their forms temporarily until the mission was completed. They did not began as children on earth. They walked in as adults. There has been many of these smaller missions on earth and other planets. With each of those I would come in with a small group of my star family or soul family. We would help one another to complete the missions. For example one was in an ancient time in Mayan culture and we had to save a little girl from a situation she was in because she was going to grow up and become a great healer. So she needed to survive and remain on a specific path. So we came in and tried to assist her family and her. Other times would be to help sway catastrophies from happening or getting worse. Sometimes we would remain in spirit form so no humans could see us, and we would go around healing people or gifting them with light vibrations in order to make their happier or to help them in some way. These were smaller missions, but the smaller missions add up and help in big ways.
I have also assisted the Galactic Federation Of Light and various other Councils of Light in my ascended spirit form. But I have also taken on a star body to assist as well, and this is something that I do remember a lot of. I remember the ships and traveling through stargate portals. I remember the planets we would visit and what traveling through the Cosmos would look like. Sometime it was beautiful, and sometimes it was sort of depressing because it was so dark sometimes. It depends upon how close we were to larger galaxies or constellations. The closer we were, the more beautiful the view. There would be various entities on the ships. Some of the ships were able to travel interdimensionally. I know I have ties to the Orion Constellation near the area of the Belt of Orion specifically, but I feel I've been to other places in this general area as well.
I also have strong ties to the entities known as the Norse Gods here on earth. These ascended entities are known as Gods and Goddesses on earth, but they're earth ancestors and earth guardians. Much like other pantheons, they have come here to assist humanity. Some have been here since the dawning of humanity. This is a group that I am deeply a part of, and something I cannot deny. It is a large part of who I am at a soul level. I have realized that sometimes humans would confuse Gods. Let's say a Norse God would come to the areas of Greece. The Greek would maybe assume that it was one of their Gods or another God. The humans wouldn't be able to tell who was which. So I use these pantheon names merely for the sake of referece. It has a much higher understanding, that of which I am still working on getting deeper into the depths of.
I also have connections with the Underworld. This is a part of my soul path that I have newly discovered over the past year or two. But it is one which I am feeling very drawn to. I will explain more on that as it uncovers itself, but I can say that the underworld is very misunderstood and there is so much fear involved with this area and the entities which all that place home that people rarely get to appriciate the wisdom these entities have to offer. So the underworld is one area that I am more newer to discover on my soul path, but it's something that has been there all along, I just didn't always recognize it.
So in my current incarnation on earth where I am Melody of the east coast in the United States. I am still learning on my path. As of 2018 I am only in my 30's, and I am sure I have much more to go. But I realize that I am here to assist in the global awakening. I was sent here from my ascended star group leaders to assist in the ascension process of earth. But also I have been sent here to realize more about myself. To learn deeper issues and to gain more knowledge along the way. My spirit guides often tell me that they learn a lot from my life as well. It's true with all spirit guides, they learn from observing us and assisting us. So I am happy to have them on my path. I suppose that is all I will share for now, but stay tuned to my website here for more in the future.
Much Love & Many Cosmic Blessings


No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody