However, I find myself struggling to really define myself as a Godspouse. I don't see my connection to Thor or any of the other Gods and Goddesses as a marriage necessarily. It's not in the way humans get married. After all the human idea of marriage has been shit on so much in recent years, has it not? With all the divorcing and cheating people do. The marriage bonding is something that humanity seems to be lacking to take seriously. But I am not one to judge. But I am one to take up for those who want to proceed with a marriage (A BONDING) to a God or Goddess because they feel that passionate about their love for that God or Goddess. For many who choose that path it's not about sexual pursuits. Who gives a fuck about sex when it comes to love? Sex isn't love! You could fuck a 100 people and not feel nothing for them. Love is not an equivilent of sex. Marriage is also not an equivilent of sex. In my opinion marriage is a bonding between two souls who want to show their love to one another and want to honor one another with that sort of bonding. And that is what I like about the idea of Godspousing. But honestly I do struggle to label myself with that word, and it is because of the judging people do on it. It's because of the lack of understanding people have for this topic. And so I know that is why I am being called to take up for the Godspouses out there, even though I may not completely label myself as such. I don't like labels anyway, but that's just me. Many people love labels, and to those people who do use the label of Godspouse on themselves, I want to take up for.
They have a bonding with another soul, even though it may be a God or Goddess. But I have come across those who share that same bond with other spirit entities. I know some who feel a bonding to djinns, demons, nature spirits, aliens, ascended beings, etc. So should I am wondering if there shouldn't be a better word for those individuals. Perhaps Soul Relationship, Soul Bonding, etc. I like those terms. I wouldn't think twice about saying I have a Soul Bonding with Thor or a Soul Relationship with Thor. And so I hope this is making sense... The term Godspouse is very limited in the sense that it's only to a God and it's only a spousal connection. But there are many who feel the connection is much more then spousal. Perhaps that is a part of it, but it is much more and the tern Godspouse to many seems like a hollow term. So I am on a mission to spread the word about Soul Bondings and Soul Relationships. Perhaps even Spirit Marriages.
After all when do you ever hear someone refer to a wife or husband as their spouse outside of a professional setting? Perhaps in a work environment you'd use that term, but in a casual setting you wouldn't use it. Right? Can you imagine, "Oh this is my Spouse Jane." No they would say this is my parter or wife Jane. Spouse seems like a downplay to a very beautiful connection that two people share. In fact in many successful marriages the two individuals have a great friendship. They would refer to one another as best friends even. I would call my husband Dwayne my best friend, and so I feel the same way about Thor. He's like a best friend who I know I can always count on. Are you a Godspouse? Do you understand what I'm saying? Let's broaden the horizon of the Godspouse term and make the label Soul Bonding or Soul Reationship more popular, because to me the idea of Godspousing is a wonderful concept, but the term needs work. Do you agree? Share your thoughts in the comments, I'd be happy to hear!!
Cosmic Blessings
To view a playlist of me talking about Godspousery on youtube please see below.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9r7ZsbS7BljkbMDQAlnYRunlCDV5KoOV

I totally agree with you, besides being a more comprehensive term, it is much more realistic, to feel the love flowing better, the love of the soul, the true relationship.
ReplyDelete