Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Hateful Comments & Rising Above - Shine Bright!!

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I have been having a good week. Nothing too much new here. Go check out www.DarkSecretCreations.blogspot.com for other personal updates. Once there click the blog page. Anyway... I just checked my StarlingsOfLight youtube channel to approve comments that have been posted. I have it opted to approve comments just incase any spammers or religion pushing assholes come through. But I got a comment on one of the videos from a Channeled Message saying that the video was bullshit and they didn't believe it. Well then..... if it's such bullshit then why did they feel obligated to comment about it. If they didn't believe it so passionately then why bother saying so? I deleted the comment since it wasn't worth posting and I blocked them from commenting again. But I feel a piece of them deep down did want to believe it, but the rational part of the brain that always wants proof of everything was stopping them. Whatever the case it bothers me why people feel the need to leave hateful comments. It doesn't bother me personally, as in I'm not necessarily offended. I will continue channeling and sharing those global messages. But it bothers me in the sense that humanity has so much to learn. Sometiimes humanity and life here on earth really messes with me. But I charge on. What else are we to do? I must let my inner light shine brightly. My friends!! If anyone tries to bring you down then let your inner light shine!! Let that person dig their own grave and wallow in their own pain while we shine above the hatred!! 

Shine Brightly My Friends!!
Cosmic Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody