Thursday, March 22, 2018

Website Updates & My Thoughts On Fear

Website Updates & My Thoughts On Fear

          I have been feeling an urge to write more lately. I don't want to let my youtube channel go, but I find myself unmotivated to do videos on there. For one it's because it's so cold around here lately, and I love doing my videos outside. But another reason is because lately I've been feeling like writing is much more theraputic. I don't go back and watch my videos. But I do go back and read what I've wrote in the past. So the future of my website here is me sharing more of my personal experiences. I will be making use of this website to vent my emotions, share my opinions, etc. I will still be doing videos, but expect much more from this website. If you're with me and want to be notified of updates here then you can subscribe via the side bars to the left or right. 

           Anyway, my thoughts lately have been on a woman who I used to know. She knows I channel differet entities, including aliens. Well this female is one who does not like aliens, especially the greys. She told me before that she feared I was sending the aliens to her. She feared they were getting to her through me. Her reasoning was because if they talked to me when I channel them, then they can get to her through me. As a result of her fear, we no longer speak. We lost a potentially wonderful friendship because of her fear. I have also been thinking about one of my brothers. He is very into conspiracy theories. He takes those things very seriously, and he stresses about it to the point of it affecting his happiness. So he is stressing about it to the point of fear. There was another female I knew a few years ago. She had a fear of opening herself up emotionally. Instead of her facing all sides of her emotions, she pushed the blame and ruined a wonderful friendship while at the same time cutting herself off from spiritual progression. 

             I'm not forgetting myself here either. I have acted in fear. There was many times when I was in school when I walked away instead of taking up for myself. There are times I would hide from my emotion and bottle it up instead of facing it. That was me feeling fear of facing my own true self and fear of facing my true potential. Still in recent times I don't share my beliefs openl with everyone. I fear being judged. So we all fear something. But I have been realizing my own fears lately. This is a part of my own shadow work. It all began with me seeing other people act out in fear. So this got me to ask myself some very important questions. Do I do that? The answer is yes. I do it, you do it, we all do it sometimes. 

            So what do we do when we have these sorts of various fears? I suppose it's about evaluating our thoughts and feelings. Asking yourself questions. What do I fear? Why do I fear it? Is this fear based in reality? Is it a rational fear? Is it connected to my past or a past situation? If so, why and how does that past situation still have an affect on me now? When we fear we give away our power to that fear. When we give away out power, we cannot fully connect with our soul selves, and that makes spiritual progression really hard. So I hope you have found some fondness in my words today. Let's try to remember when we have fear based thoughts, evaluate where that fear is coming from. Through facing our fears we become stronger. 

When is a time you have faced one of your own fears? Let's share our experiences and support one another here. 

Cosmic Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Well said, I've had times when I acted out in fear in past relationships. It's hard to release people from our lives if they're negative for us. Melody it sounds like you're going through a release of negative people in your life. Don't hold back, let it flow and release that baggage. You owe them nothing. Rise above hun, you're a shining star. I've followed you for a while, and you're a very special person. You and your husband help so many people. I am on your side, and I know the higher realms are too.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody