What is the difference between the Galactic Federation Of Light and the Divine Council?
The Galactic Federation Of Light is a group of beings who keep universal laws and instill those laws throughout this universe. They consist of many entity groups who bond together. Their ultimate mission is to spread awareness, advancement, understanding, and truth to those who are ready and willing to understand. In that way they spread light of truth unto others. They also monitor up and coming civilizations, such as humanity as an example. They are also in charge of seeding life. One could look at them as the angels.
The Divine Council is a group of higher ascended beings. They are the ancient Gods. The ones who are also known as the Assembly of Gods which was formed long ago before humanity was created. They are extremely ancient beings. One could look at them like the rulers of the angels. Remember in their perspective none is better then another, even those ranking or missionary stance may differ. Think of the Divine Council like the law makers, and the Galactic Federation as the law enforcers.
I had this question submitted and I think it was an important question, so I am going to share the answers that I received here. The answers to this question was given by a member of the Divine Council Assembly of Gods and the Galactic Federation Of Light. This is aimed to be a simple explanation. I'm sure they could go much more in depth. If anyone would like a more in depth response from them, let me know in the comments of this post and I'll try to see what they say.
Cosmic Blessings, Melody

This was really helpful, thanks!
ReplyDelete