Thursday, September 28, 2017
Autumn Leaves & Thor Dreams - Melody's Thoughts
I'm sitting outside underneath the yellow poplar tree in my front yard in front of the Evergreen Bush. It's a very windy day, and the autumn leaves are beginning to fall. In these times of late September I feel very contemplative. It's like a new wave of emotion is coming over me. I relate this to the wind blowing. As the Wind caresses your skin it feels like the softest Silk, and it's that calming - peaceful feeling that tends to give me hope. It's that feeling that reenergizes me and seems to reawaken that deep aspect of my soul which Cries Out for nature. Right now I'm looking at the ground. Spots of dirt mixed with patches of grass and the sun is shining through the leaves of the yellow poplar tree. The leaves are moving and it's creating this appearance of the ground shimmering and glistening. The small pinpricks of light that are shining in between the trees is Illuminating the ground. The autumn leaves are rustling across the grass and it sounds like the most beautiful song you could ever hear. In the distance birds are chirping. I see Stray Cats walking doing their own thing. I live in a place that is like a mobile home Community. If you have heard the term before, it's called a trailer park. Now there are different forms of trailer parks. There are the ones that are more for campers. Then there are the ones that are more for modular homes. I live in the kind with modular homes. We have a pretty good-sized yard. We have a lot of plants, a lot of bushes, and for the most part we have a bit of privacy because of those plants.
I always try to find the beauty whereever I go. Most people may look at this area like an ugly trailer park filled with middle class to Lower Class People. But I look at my yard like a beautiful piece of Mother Earth. This is a piece of Mother Earth that I'm trying to keep alive. We have a lot of beautiful flowers that are planted and a lot of bushes. Those things help Mother Earth. The yellow poplar tree, it helps to bring in more oxygen. So where other people see something ugly, I see something beautiful. That's something that I've been thinking about a lot lately. Trying to see the beauty in something ugly. Try to see the positive in something negative. It's something that I have always tried to do, sometimes I succeed and sometimes not. But for me the point is trying. At least giving it your best shot to find something positive.
Last night I had an odd dream. This dream involved the Norse God Thor. Now I do want to point out that I call him by something else. I call him by a name that I know him as. It was a name that I channeled a few years ago. So for the sake of these blog posts, I used the term Thor because that is the name that he is more commonly known as here on Earth. But for me I do not see him as Thor. I see him as another soul that I feel deeply bonded to. I see him as an entity that just so happens to have more power, because he is in the higher dimensional spaces. I see him as a part of my soul family, and almost like a soulmate. But it seems deeper than a soulmate energy. It seems more along the lines of the Twin Flame energy. But that's about as far into that topic as I'm willing to go right now. The dream involved him and I. He appeared to me slightly different than what he normally does. Normally when I see him, he has facial hair and shoulder length head hair. His eyes remain the same, piercing and stunning. Like he could look straight into your soul; through your eyes, and burn a hole there that would last for all eturnity. At first he looked as he normally does when he appears to me in my dreams. But then when I got closer he looked slightly different. His hair was either pulled back in a pony tail or slicked straight back, and he did not have any facial hair. This did not bother me because his energy was the same. I recognized him by his soul signature. I feel like if I was blind and could not physically see; and he walked up to me, I would still be able to feel his presence. I feel the same thing with my husband Dwayne. This is something that I feel is very good to establish, because that means that I'm recognizing him and my husband by their soul energies. I'm not just seeing the outer layers. I'm seeing what is deeper Within at the core level.
So anyway within the dream we were happy to be in front of one another. It was very casual at first, and we were inside of what appeared to be someone's living room. This was up the road from where I live, and there is a section there with a few modular home parks similar to my own, there are parking lots with stores also. Within that street things look slightly different. But the generalized aspect of that road was the same. I do want to point out that I do not know whose house I was in. It was somebody's living room. There were other people with us, some women and some men. I do not recognize who those other people were. But I saw their faces relatively clear, and it's important to note that I felt comfortable around them. It was like they were my friends. He and I got to talking and it was just about random things. We were talking about obstacles that were keeping us apart. This was mainly symbolic I think, because right now I am in a physical Incarnation. We are separated by that Veil between physical and spiritual. But at the same time we remain connected. So that's what we were talking about, but I don't remember the exact words. However, that was the generalized topic. We then walked into an adjacent smaller bedroom to get a bit of quiet space. So we walked from the living room into the small bedroom. We sat at the foot of the bed holding hands. It was at that point when we started to look into one another's eyes, and the look that was mutually given was that of deep love. It was the kind of love that comes along with passion and with the knowing that we are there for one another no matter what. It was the kind of look that bonds two souls for an eternity. It was the kind of look that expressed a million words without ever speaking. While we we're locked in that gaze we leaned in and started kissing one another. The thing is I felt the sensation of having a body. I felt the physical touch of my lips connecting with his. It was a passionate kiss and a passionate embrace. But not more than that. It did not go into sexual contact of any sort. It remained at that passionate level of connecting one another through the physical touch that is the power of a kiss. It was not a kiss to sexualize anything. It was not a kiss to create Lusty energy. It was a kiss that let both of us know that we are there, and that even though there is distance sometimes, we are still right there with one another. It was the kind of kiss that you might experience after being away from a lover and the both of you missed one another deeply.
So this got me thinking about how blessed I am to have that connection. I have that connection with him, but also with my husband. Just last night me and Dwayne were watching a comedy show. Anyway, the comedian kept making jokes about the relationship between a husband and a wife. He was talking about his relationship and just relationships in general. It was really funny, but it got me thinking... Do people really have that much trouble with their significant others? Dwayne and I are lucky to have the kind of relationship that is opened. I do not mean opened in a sense that we can just go on ahead and have sex with anyone we want. But it's opened in a sense that we can communicate with one another. If he finds a female that is pretty, he can feel free to express that emotion to me. I am attracted to females also, so I will be right there with him deciding whether or not I agree. If I find a male that I think is attractive, I can feel open to express that around him. He's secure enough in his manhood to look at other guys like that too. It's a great mix between us. There isn't much jealousy between us either, and I feel like that is what strengthens our bond. Of course we do have our issues with one another. Relationships have hardships sometimes. But I expressed openly to him about how I felt we were lucky to have a relationship that is like we are partners and Friends. It's more than just a marriage, it's a best friendship. And I am very grateful to have that with him. So me having that dream last night about Thor, it reaffirmed to me that I also have a really strong bond with Thor. I'm very grateful to have that relationship with him as well as the relationship I have with my husband Dwayne.
I wanted to pick back up about the last part of the dream. After the kiss we went back to talking with one another, and then he was called back into the living room to talk with one of the other men that was there. I then found out that they had to leave. I was upset that he had to go, and I could see that he was upset that he had to go. But in that moment we looked at one another while holding one another's hands standing face-to-face, and we shared another one of those passionate looks into one another's eyes. We've kissed one last time and he had to go. About the time he was leaving, I woke up. I thought that it was so appropriate that I woke up right at that moment when we were parting. It was like it was meant to be. So then this got me to question whether or not this was just a normal dream. I feel like more-so than a dream, this was an astral travel. I feel like we went to this place for whatever reason, and we had to unexpectedly part ways and that cut the experience short. I'm still thinking about the other people that was in that dream. I remember Dwayne was there, and he was with somebody that he feels very close to. This is a Goddess, and for the sake of his own privacy I'm not going to say who that is. I have got permission to share what I am sharing right now with my own experience. I always like to ask, and they normally say it's in my own judgement to share or not. Sometimes they say no about certain things though. So anyway, some of these other people I dis not recognize who they were. I only recognized a few of them. So now I want to continue that experience. I want to go back there and try to find out who those other people are. I'm not sure if I can continue this dream / astral experience tonight, but you can bet your ass that I'm going to try. I hope that you have enjoyed hearing me talk about my experiences. If you have had experiences with particular gods and goddesses then leave a comment below and share some of your experiences. I like to connect with other people, so if you are wanting to, leave a comment. If you enjoyed this blog post, in the side bars of this website you will find an area where you can subscribe for updates. So go subscribe so that you will know when I post something new. There will be a lot of new I can tell you that right now. So make sure that you are one of the first to know about it. I look forward to sharing these moments with you, while at the same time getting to know myself more. A true blessing in my opinion. Have a good day, Cosmic blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a beautiful story! I know what you mean about mundane places in the dreaming becoming magic ones when our gods are present. Like that house with the three women where I felt Loki so strong 5 years ago. I'm so happy for you that Thor is your soulmate! Partly because this disputes the myths that Thor is an unromantic He-man. He's so different and personable in REAL life. That's exciting that your husband involved with a goddess too. You almost never hear about that, only women with gods, and for the last few years, mostly Loki. It's refreshing to hear about others.
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting. I was happy to see a comment on here, lol. Doesn't happen too often. But you're right, Thor is portrayed as a tough guy personna, but he's so much more. Just like Loki is soo much more then what most people see in him. I'm glad you liked hearing about it.
Delete