Today is a new day. I am feeling renewed somehow. It's a cloudy day here, and the air is cooler. The breeze is slightly blowing, and I hear the movement of the Autumn leaves in the trees. Days like today really get me thinking about things, and lately I've been doing so much thinking about deeper issues outside of my day to day mundane life. Today I have thoughts about Loki on my mind. This is the Norse god Loki, and he has been a great friend to me. He has been a permanent fixture in my life for the past few years, but this has also been throughout my entire life. I have had experiences with him in childhood, and I appreciate that he has been a reoccurring guide in my life. He never gives up basically. That is something that I find he does with everyone who honors him or reaches out to him. He will not give up on you. If you ask him for space, then he will give you that space. He will honor what you want, but he is somebody that will definitely be able to help when you need a friend. I feel as though he is a God who is very misunderstood. Loki is known as a trickster, and a lot of people do not see him for who he truly is. He is more than just a trickster. Sure he likes a good laugh. Sure he likes to have a good time sometimes, but don't we all? He can also be very serious and give a lot of wisdom. I know that he has given me so much wisdom when I ask for it, and he has guided me to deeper awareness of myself and my soul identity. I wanted to share some of my experiences today. This is more along the lines of me trying to come to terms with my true and genuine self. This is me discussing my own experiences, because I feel as though it is good for me to do so. I love writing, and I have got to a point in my life where I stopped writing. That's something that use to partially define me. You would always see me with a notebook in hand or writing something down. So instead of doing my usual YouTube videos, I am going to make use of my love for writing and my blog website.
Yesterday I was sitting outside doing some work on my tablet, it was a sunny day and the weather was on the verge of being too warm. I have a little rectangular table that is in between an evergreen Bush and a yellow poplar tree. I sit right in between the tree and the bush. So it is common for me to see spiders. I am not deeply afraid of spiders. There are ones that we have around here that is relatively common. They are little black ones with white spots. Yesterday I felt something on my left shoulder. This was a very small black spider with white spots. It was just sitting there ever so calmly. I went to brush it off and I thought I was successful in brushing It off, but he moved more towards my back and out of my reach. A few minutes later I felt it again and it was sitting back on my shoulder. I tried to brush it off again so I would not hurt the spider. After that happened I realized that this was most likely Loki. He has appeared to me and my husband before as spiders. My husband was deeply afraid of spiders, but due to Loki appearing as spiders, it has assisted him in his arachnophobia. This is just one example of how Loki can help. He will work through fears that you have with you. For my own experience yesterday with him sending me his energy through that spider sitting on my shoulder, I feel as though it was him letting me know that he is right beside me no matter what. As of late I have been questioning my life a lot. I have been questioning my own understanding of things and really trying to embrace who I am truly. So him appearing there to me, even if it is as a spider, that give me confirmation that we are not as separated from the higher dimensional Realms as we feel like we are in this physical incarnation. Sometimes it is so hard to deal with being in a physical Incarnation. I feel so restricted in this physical body and here on Earth. The more I awaken to my spiritual energy. The more I become aware of my soul potential. The harder it is to live with these physical limitations, and that's what it honestly feels like here on earth for me right now. Like I am trapped in a suit of flesh until the suit of flesh expires. Sounds extreme right? I agree. Nonetheless, I seem to have memories of a place that seems like a higher dimensional space. My visions and soul memories show places that seem like Heavenly realms. I like to think of this as what Asgard looks like.
If you are unaware, Asgard is one of the nine worlds of Norse mythology. It is home to the tribes of the Aesir. The Aesir is one of the two tribes of gods. The other tribe is called Vanir. In Norse mythology Asgard is understood as being in the sky; and is connected to midgard, which is Earth, the world of humanity. What connects Asgard to midgard is the Rainbow Bridge, which is called the bifrost. As compared to other mythologies, such as Greek, Asgard would be compared to Mount Olympus. But I personally like to think of Asgard like a higher dimensional place. Similar to what Christians perceive as Heaven. This is a utopian place and is like paradise. It is a place that you really would want to go to. I have had many visions of places that seem very otherworldly. I think of these places as where my soul calls home. I feel like Earth is not necessarily my home, even though it is my current home for my physical body. I feel like these Visions are memories of where I was before I decided to enter into this physical incarnation. I see visions of beautiful Rivers shimmering and glowing. These Rivers connect to beautiful waterfalls. As the water falls down and hits the bottom, the Mist comes up and enters into the air. The Mist glistens, and the smell of this place is like the fragrance of rain mixed with flowers. So imagine that scent times 1000. I have received images of huge palaces. These are different structures than what we find here on Earth. Even throughout Earth history I have not saw anything similar to what these palaces look like. They are so tall and they could fit Giants within them. I remember seeing large Halls which connect to different rooms. But the halls have these humongous arches. These archways would be extremely tall. They would be so much more taller than what a normal human height would require. If I had to estimate they would approximately be about 50 ft tall. There are other archways which would be smaller. I also remember seeing visions of a bridge. This is a bridge that you would walk on and it seemed to be paved with a glistening Stone. Even though it was a bridge for walking over, it was extremely large. It was large enough for a giant to walk on. Think about how wide a common two-lane road is here on Earth. That is approximately the size of these walkway Bridges. In regards to the stone, think about how a snowy quartz stone would look if you paved an entire walkway with white glistening gemstones. If you looked down from the railings you would see Rushing Water underneath. But there would also be beautiful Lush forest and plants that these walkway Bridges would go across. I remember this Pavilion with something that looked like a gazebo on top. It was very large, and it also looks like it was created with beautiful gemstone. The structures were not made by concrete or cement. They were not made by Brick or wood. It looked like these places were made out of the most beautiful gemstones. I remember so many things in this place glowing and shimmering. There would really be no use for a sun to illuminate this place, because everything seem to illuminate on its own. I do remember there being what looks like a sky, but it's hard to explain. There are a lot of different colors. Think about how beautiful a colorful Sunset looks here on Earth. Now imagine this places sky being like a colorful sunset, but still illuminated with the most purest vibrant light you can imagine. It's not light from a sun. It's not light from artificial means such as electricity. It is something that I don't know how to explain.
I remember going here with a few of my female Spirit guides. I also was here with Thor and also Loki on a few occasions. I have been here by myself talking with the Goddess Frigga. In this place there are other dimensional gateways. There are portals which lead to the other realms. So from this heavenly place you can get to anywhere else. I also remember something like a library, but Frigga and my female guides explained it to me as if it were like the akashic records. There are these things which appeared to me like books. But it's not how we perceive books to be here on Earth. Once you open it up it transports you to that story. Whatever book you open, it transports you to that place and that time. So if you are opening a book of somebody's lifetime, you can revisit that person's lifetime, so essentially this is like an akashic records Library. I feel so blessed to have these visions and to remember them. I feel like this place is my home. This place is where my soul belongs. This is everything that I've been holding back, and I feel extremely proud to be writing this right now. Because it's like I am coming to terms with all of this and really embracing it. I'm not letting fear of being judged get in the way.
So I feel like that is where I'm going to end this post. I have so much more to say, but I do not want to overwhelm myself with what I'm going to put out first. Words cannot express how happy I am right now for taking the initiative to really put this out there. I'm not putting this out there for other people to see, even though I know that other people will see it, and it can potentially help other people. Particularly if there is anybody else out there looking for similar answers such as what I have been doing. I am not putting this out there to rub it in other people's faces who worship and honor the Norse gods and goddesses. I'm not trying to boast about all of the things that I remember. I'm not sharing this from a place of selfish Pride. I'm sharing this from a place of being proud of myself and for seeing who I really am and not hiding it. I genuinely hope that other people come across this, because I would love to communicate with other people who have similar experiences. So if you are reading this right now, and if you can relate to anything that I have stated. Please leave a comment below and share your experiences. Let's try to create a community where we don't have to hide who we are just because we are afraid of being judged by Society here on Earth. Let's create a community where it's okay to be ourselves. I feel like the gods are guiding me through this. I feel like Loki, Thor, and my Spirit guides are urging me to do this. And I am very happy to be at a place in my life where I can hear their messages and listen to what they have to say. So that's where I end this, I hope that you bookmark this website. In the side tabs of this website you can find the area where you can subscribe and sign up for notifications. That way you will know whenever I post something new. Have a beautiful day and Cosmic blessings to all of you.




No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody