Sunday, October 22, 2017

My Relationships Both on the Physical and Spiritual Realms


          I feel a quiet vibration of love in my soul for the souls who have my heart. I want to elaborate on the beings in my life that I feel most connected to. This is not just in one particular sense. This is in a wide variety of ways. I have a lot of love for my husband in this life. His name is Dwayne. We have our natural ups and downs, but for the most part I feel as though our relationship is extremely strong. I feel as though he is my best friend In this physical life. I feel honored to have that. I am limited on the physical friendships in this lifetime. I casually chat with a few, but it's at a point where I would categorize it as acquaintances, and not friendships. I do still have a lot of love for them, but you know how life sometimes gradually moves people apart. That's what has happened between me and a lot of my friends that I was once close to. But that's okay because I have gotten to a point in my life where I am relatively secluded sometimes. I'm not saying that I am an introvert. Because I'm not. I don't see myself as an introvert. But what I do see myself as somebody who likes their space sometimes. I live with family. So we have a full household and it can be annoying sometimes. But a part of me also likes that, because it does instill a sense of togetherness. Even though we may not always act like it. I am not close with any of my cousins, Aunts, Uncles. All of my grandparents are deceased. So that type of family I am not close to. I am very close to my husband Dwayne's Uncle. Dwayne looks at his uncle that lives close to us as a father. So we are very close to him. He is more of an uncle to me than my actual flesh-and-blood uncle's. How do you like that for blood over water? A few of his cousins are more like cousins to me than my own cousins. Now I do want to say that I do have one cousin who I do talk with at times. I look at him like a friend, but we recently have not talked, but I know that we are still friends. So those are the main physical people in my life that are close to me and who I appriciate..
 
            I want to now elaborate on those in my life who are not in a physical sense. I am something that you might categorize as a spirit worker. This is something I've done since I was a kid and didn't even know at the time what it was. I really prefer the term Spirit worker over Spirit keeper. I do not keep spirits. That it is almost like slavery. I have friendships, deep bonded relationships with the beings in the spirit realm that I feel close to. So I could categorize myself as a spirit worker. I have crossed over Spirits before, and I do offer a home and a safe space to any spirits who are caught in between worlds. I do have a layer of protection and boundaries on that though. New spirits who wish to enter go through a process to be sure they're not the manipulative ones. This process is done by my spirit team. Any lost spirits who have not crossed over, I offer them a safe loving place to be until they feel like they are ready to cross over. This is a part of my everyday life. So I do help human Souls who have not fully crossed over. I am also in communication with a lot of other different types of entities. Djinns are some who I feel deeply loving towards. I make it a point to free certain ones that have been and trapped or enslaved as wish granters. It's something that I feel very proud of, and it's something that I'm not going to elaborate more on right now. But I feel as though that is a part of my soul Mission. All of this spirit Work as a part of my soul mission. I also have a deep connection certain mythological entities. I am connected with a Dragon Spirit, and his name if Amartis. (It sounds like Aye-mart-ease) I Love to learn more about other dimensions and other realmss. It's something that I feel deeply passionate about. So other realm entities are beings who I am always open to communicating with. I reach out my hand in Friendship to a lot of them. Normally they also reach their hand out in friendship back to me.

           Something else I do is something some of you might stop and automatically call me a sinner. Respectfully said... you can take your sin accusations and shove them up your ass. I also communicate with demons. I have communicated with the spirits most commonly known on Earth that has Satan and Lucifer. No I don't go to black cults, no I don't want to murder people or unnecessarily curse other people. No I don't do any of those cliche Satanic bullshit. I feel that's not accurate, as many of the inhabitants of Hell (Helhiem, The Underworld) that I have connected with are not evil and don't wish evil things on others unless it's needed for whatever reason that may be. That is a complex topic which I am not going to elaborate more on right now. But I have communicated with them, and I believe that they are not as evil as Christian mythology likes to make them seem. I have also communicated with a lot of angelic figures, I have connected with Jesus and Mary Magdalene before. I have talked with Yahweh and Asherah. So I am an eclectic spiritual person. I don't just take witchcraft and channeling and place an angelic stamp on it. I like to dig deep and understand all aspects. All realms. All worlds. I want to explore and learn as much knowledge as I can. To me that means being prepared, taking my protection shield and spirit family, and digging deep into what many would consider to be the darkside. But if you're going to learn how to overcome evil and darkness... I think one needs to venture into that darkness and embrace it sometimes. Someone I know said to me, you have to go through the darkness to see the light. Mainly I am someone who always looks for the good in people. I may have my annoyed opinions about people who may frustrate me or organizations that might frustrate me. For example Christianity. But I know they do a lot of good too, and I see that. So I don't want anyone thinking I'm looking for hate. That's not true. I look for good, but in the pursuit of true goodness... sometimes you find manipulation masking themselves as good. So I try to be careful, because there is so much manipulation in our society now days. We need a manipulation filter... that's something I'm trying to find through my astral and spirit journeys.

        I also connect deeply with many Gods and Goddesses of different pantheons. One more frequent pantheon I connect with is the Norse Gods and Goddesses. But I feel very connected to the Greek Gods and Goddesses too. I am deeply connected to the spirit most commonly known on earth as Thor and Poseidon as well. I also connect with Loki and recently Ares. I have a soul bond with Sif, Demeter and Amphitrite. I also work a lot with Freya and Odr. Hakates is someone I have bonded with before as well through a particular scenerio that played out through a series of astral travels. You may not believe a word I'm saying, and guess what.... You don't have to. I know what I say is true in my own journey. I suppose you could say I am romantically bonded with the spirits most commonly refered to on earth as Thor and Loki. But that's something I'll come out more with later. I feel that deserves it's own blogpost. Now I am sort of excited to say it... I think this posting of my journey is helping me come to terms with who I really am. Good job Melody!! (I pat myself on the back.)

        I think that's where I am going to end this. It's a bit rambley, but I think it's good that I am getting all of this out. So if you enjoyed my thoughts, share your thoughts below. What do you feel your life journey is about here on earth? Are you a spirit worked, if so how do you go about it? Do you look into both the dark and the light, if so leave a comment and share your opinion. Be mindful that I monitor all comments, and hate bashing comments will be deleted. Subscribe to this blog through the side panel of the website, and have a beautiful day.

Cosmic Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody