I have made my own connections between patheons. However, I'm not necessarily ready to discuss those just yet. I am not sure if I do want to discuss those. I like to give consideration to the Gods and the Goddesses for unleashing information when I do request certain information. So I wait for them to intuitively guide me on what to share. Also it's about me trying to embrace this and to really bring it out forward. This is not something new in my life. I want to be very clear about that. I am not new to the Norse Gods and Goddesses. I'm not new to Paganism. I am not new to witchcraft. I am not new to thinking beyond the physical plane. When I was growing up speculating on ideas was a common thing. I remember discussing whether or not reincarnation was real with my mother. I remember talking about whether or not aliens exist and sitting outside trying to watch out for the alien spaceships when I was little. So as you can tell, I did not grow up in a strict Christian household. I feel as though that was beneficial for me, because I did not grow up with that restriction. I do feel Christianity can present itself as a restriction to spirituality sometimes. I know that other people are going to disagree with me on that topic, and you have the right to disagree with me. Disagree with me all you want. But for me I feel as though I am happy that I did not grow up in a strict Christian household. So thinking in a pagan perspective has been something that I have done since I was little. I feel as though this is one of the reasons why I try to dig deeper and not just accept the exterior layer of the Gods. I want to see deeper.
Of course there are people who feels like the Gods and Goddesses of different pantheon's are not real. There are people who feel as though the idea of them are real, but they are not actual physical Souls. I am somebody who believes in the fact that they are physical souls. To me that is a fact. That's what I feel, because of my own working with them. They seem very real, and if I was connecting with a generalized energy of the Norse gods. If I was connecting with a generalized energy that presented itself as Odin on Earth, I feel as though it would not be as strong as it shows itself. I look at them like they are not necessarily any different from me. I see myself as somebody who is real. I see myself as somebody who is extremely real in this physical plane of existence. I feel and see myself as somebody who is with a soul, and when my body dies I will move on as my soul self. I see myself as somebody with a soul identity, a soul identity that is just as real as my physical body. That's what I believe. So if I believe that the gods and goddesses are just a generalized energy, and they are not actual real individuals. What does that say for us here on Earth? What does that say for me? So that is my understanding of it. I see myself as somebody who is very real connecting with an entity that is ascended and can label themselves aa a God. So I am somebody real who is connecting with another very real entity. It just so happens we are on different levels of existence. They are on a spirit level or a higher-dimensional level, and I am on a physical dimensional level. That's how I see it.
As you can see this blog post is extremely random, but it's just things that have been on my mind lately. I have been reading different articles from other people who connect with the gods and goddesses, and I see how individual everyone's relationship is with the gods and goddesses. I see how individual each path is, and I see Christianity as being one humongous Highway forcing people to stay on that Highway. So is this blog post going to be about Christianity? Maybe it is, I don't know. I'm just going with the flow. But that's how I feel. I feel as though Christianity is a huge Highway forcing people to stay on that Highway, and to stay in the lane that they feel is best. But when I look at different pagans I see a lot of varied Pathways to the Gods in the Goddesses. I see varied Pathways to individual belief systems, and what is a belief system? It is an individual thing. But I feel Christianity broadens it into something bad is very much not individual. I feel as though that is why some people feel as though the Christian God doesn't listen to them. It's because many are not connecting with their God on an individual scale. They connect with the God that the churches tell you about. They're connecting with that God in the way that other's connect, and it's not personal. Again with Christianity...
Anyway that is my belief on the topic of religion. So I suppose this is getting into the topic of organized religion versus free thinking spirituality. I feel as though I am very much on the free thinking spirituality, or personalized religion. Whatever you want to label it. Even though organisation can be good in beliefs, but the thing is connecting with the gods and goddesses is a very individual thing. How I connect with the gods and goddesses may be different from how you connect, and that's a very okay thing. It's perfectly fine. I also think that different belief systems here on Earth are here for a reason. So for example, some people will be guided to Christianity, and Christianity may work perfectly well for their own vibration. It may be perfect for them. But Christianity may not be perfect for somebody else. So maybe Muslim beliefs will be perfect for this group, Hindu beliefs will be perfect for that group, Pagan belief will be perfect for this other group. But we see people transitioning religions all the time. I ask myself why is this? I feel this is because whatever religion we are drawn to is that which matches our own current understanding and vibratory rate. So it matches our energy vibration so that we can comprehend what messages are in that religion at that time. But when we change our vibrational levels, and when we grow and broaden our minds, it may lead us to different religious beliefs. Think of this like broadening your perspective. It's not necessarily leaving a belief behind, but it's adding on to it. At least that's how I feel. Because I still believe that Jesus was there and he did some amazing things for Humanity. I still believe in Satan and the Christian God. I believe, but I have added on to my beliefs since then. That's the difference. I have brought in my perspective to the Norse gods and goddesses and the Greek gods and goddesses. I am slowly beginning to wonder about the African Gods and the Celtic Gods. I have researched into the Sumerian and Egyptian Gods. It's all very fascinating, and this is what I am drawn to. I want to dig deep into all of this... Unlimited spiritual growth. That's how I see this. It awakens my soul. It gets me so excited.
So that's mainly where I'm going to stop this blog post. I will be back here with some more of my thoughts when the moment hits. If you like what I have to say and if you found this blog post interesting then please find the side panels to my website. To the left and to the right there are areas where you can subscribe. So subscribe and bookmark this website. I also do psychic readings, I also have a metaphysical shop with my Husband where there's a lot of metaphysical tools on there. Tools such as enchanted items, pendulums, pendulum boards, we even have jewelry. You can find those links below. But you can also find them above in the tab section. I hope my random thoughts somehow help you. Perhaps it will awaken you to look within yourself. Perhaps it won't do nothing for you at all except for two maybe humor you for some reason. Whatever the reason, thank you for reading my words through their entirety. Speak with you again soon. Cosmic blessings to all.
DarkSecretCreations Website:
DarkSecretCreations Full Shop:
No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody