Monday, March 19, 2018

Random Thoughts: Loki On My Side & More

        So I wanted to share my thoughts today, and I thought it would be better for me to write it down as opposed to talking it in a video. If you've come across this blog post please be warned that it will be a bit rambly. I am just going with the flow of my thoughts and venting them here.

          I have been connecting with the spirit realms quite easily lately. It's wonderful. I've been having vivid dreams and visitations in the astral dimension from my spirit family. I am happy about this because it's given me a lot more connection to a few of my soul family in particular. This is Hondor and the Norse God Loki. Both are spirit guardians to me. I've learned a lot over the past month about things in my life.

          Loki has shared with me a few things over the past few days and weeks. He says for me to be aware of a particular person who I considered a friend. This person isn't someone who is good for me energetically. This person can be quite draining. He told me that he is disapointed that it occured that way, and he appologizes for leading this person into my life. He isn't mad at that person, but is disapointed in their unwillingness to be open emotionally. But he tells me this person has a rough life and blocks herself a lot and she doesn't progress because of her emotional blocks and fears.

          But there is a lesson I've learned, to be mindful of who I call a friend, because not everyone is as open to friendship. I honestly try to be open to friendship, but I am coming to learn that I might not want to be as open as I have been. People can take advantage of you if you're too open. I don't want to close myself off to friendship, but I am going to find a balance in that area. Loki saying that he was disapointed in that female made me think that I don't want my soul family to be disapointed in me. I wouldn't want Loki, Hondor, or any of them to be disapointed. I want to make them proud. I don't want them to think that I am using them for spiritual connection. I am not. I see them as family, just as close as my physical family... maybe closer in some aspects. So him saying that this particular female made him disapointed, and he is going to distance himself from her a bit made me feel contemplative. Have I ever disapointed those who guide me from the spirit realms? I hope not, because lately I have been trying to listen to my intuition, hear their guidance, and follow through.

          I have felt some people lately sending negative energy my way. I am very protective of my space, and I won't hesitate to protect myself or my loved ones. Above all, I have a spirit team who I ask to please protect me. They know when to unleash wrath if someone tries to send curses or evil eye energies may way too much. So I feel Loki warning me of this is his way of saying that he supports me in this and they're there for me. That is something very wonderful to know. I dreamed of this particular female last week, and there was another famale who I dreamed of. Both seperate dreams, but they appeared in there and I take it as a sign that they are two who are sending me negative energy. I take it as a warning from my soul family to be mindful of protecting my space. It was their warning to me. I am eternally greatful for their assistance. Let this blog post be my written thoughts as a message to the world saying I love Loki, Hondor, Lorelei, Amoris, Odin, Freya, Ptah, the Galactics and all others in my spirit team, THANK YOU!! HAIL ALL OF YOU!!! To you all I give my pride!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you're talking about. There are some in the Godspouse or otherwise spiritual community who do not support one another. There are some who are very jealous. There are some who are mean. But we shouldn't let those people affect us. We need to move on from them, because they hold us back. Whoever you're talking about... let them dig their own grave. We have to move on so we can rise above it. Sounds like you tried, and that's all you can do. So time to move on from those negative people. Let her hold herself back. Fuck it.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody