Monday, May 14, 2018

Finished My Spirit Journal

My first full spirit journal

I have something relatively Monumental for me that has happened. It may not be as large as some people would consider it, but for me I feel as though it is very special. I recently finished writing in my spirit Journal. The entire book is filled from front to back. I had to start a new spirit Journal. I began that journal on April 12th, 2017. The last entry that was put in it was for May 12, 2018. So basically 1 year and 1 month. It is so special to me, because over the duration of this year I have been able to look back on my progression spiritually. I have grown so much over the course of this year emotionally, spiritually and even bettered myself physically. I feel as though this is an accomplishment for the most part because throughout the times of me writing in the journal I have connected with my spirit team. So each time I did that, I built the relationship even more with the members of my spirit team.
The last entry

The last entry in the journal was a conversation between the Norse god Loki and I. I did so via the process of automatic writing. It is a form of channeling. I began the entry and didn't even realize that this would be the last entry. I had not realized that I had actually got to the last page of the book. So when I realized it was astonishing. Because when I first began the very first entry I wondered how long it was going to take for me to finish the book. Was I ever going to finish it? Or was this going to be something that I never fully accomplished. Was this going to be something that I started, but didn't finish. Well I am very happy that I did. After I finished the conversation entry between Loki and I, I went back and reread a little bit of the other entries. It's amazing what had came through. It's amazing how much I learned.
The First Entry

               I'm not sure how many people out there who may come across my blog website. I'm not sure how many people out there who read this. But if any of you are reading it, and if you are searching for a way to gain a more deeper connection with your spirit team. Consider beginning a spirit Journal. The things that you can write in a spirit Journal are basically anything. I would say log down the messages that you would want to say to your spirit team. Imagine as though they were sitting in front of you. Then write down what you would say to them. After you're finished with that, pay attention to whatever signs that you get. Maybe some of the signs will be synchronistic. Whatever signs you get even if it's meditations, and your Waking Life signs, or dreams; write them down in your spirit Journal.

My New Spirit Journal

If you are somebody who is familiar with channeling or automatic writing then you can do that in there too. The possibilities are endless. It's your journal and you can customize it in however way you want. For me I basically stuck with the layout of writing them letters or conversations. So that's what I stuck to. But you can have your layout in whatever way you want. I would say don't put too much thought into it. If you want to begin a spirit Journal, just begin it. Take a new notebook and then write down what you would say to your spirit guide or any other person in the spirit realm that you would like to communicate with. They will get your message. Ask them to give you some signs or some messages. In the days after be very mindful of synchronistic signs or events. Then lock them down. It's as simple as that. I promise you the more you do this the more you will not regret it. You will one day look back on the journal and realize just how much you have progressed spiritually. You will realize just how much of a deeper Bond you have with that Spirit entity because of your spirit journal. It can also help you expand your awareness to your intuition and to paying attention to signs from the spirit realms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody