I sit here under my yellow poplar tree in the front yard. I'm looking at the green of the grass, and a cat sleeping in the yard. It's a beautiful sky today. A nice bright blue with big puffy white clouds. I got up early this morning and I got a chance to experience the energy of the morning. Normally I don't get up until about 8 or 9 p.m. But this morning I got up at about 6 p.m.. So I got an early start, of course after I drank some espresso. The energy of the morning time is very beautiful, but I still feel drawn to the sunset. There's something about the approaching night time as we anticipate the stars coming out shining in the dark. It's so magical.
I have been thinking about a lot of stuff today. A lot of random things have been occurring in my life lately. It was also brought to my attention how I vent a lot of emotions on this website blog. Whatever you want to call it, yes I vent a lot of emotions on here. But I am proud of this little space on the internet that I call my own. I realized that I had not posted up anything in awhile, and I felt the need to say something. But on and off all day I had been wondering what I wanted to say. I don't know, and so even as I type this I am still wondering where this post is going. Isn't it the same with life. We go through life and knowing what the next corner will bring, but we need to have faith and hope that it will be positive. We need to have faith in ourselves and faith in our spirit teams. We need to have hope in ourselves and hope in our spirit teams. That's what I've been trying to do.
So lately what's been going on in my life it's a lot of different things. Dwayne recently went to an eye doctor appointment, and he was nervous about it. We are generally not people who go to doctors unless it is absolutely necessary. Whether you consider that good or bad, it's what we do. We place a lot of our faith and spiritual and metaphysical healing. So far it has worked well for us. We have faith that it will continue to work well. But alas this is not about doctors or doctor visits. It's just that what something to happened recently. He got a new set of frames, and then decided to get a purple pair as a backup. We have been planning on going to the beach and just sitting there for a little while. We have also been planning on going to the gym to get our exercise on.
Dwayne had a birthday on April 30th. Mine is coming up on July 5th. We use our birthdays as ways to celebrate our spirit family. We have joined together or Spirit team, consisting of our Spirit guides and a lot of other entities we connect with regularly. We have joined them together, and we celebrate the bonding that we share with them on his and my birthdays. So that was something that was fun. We took a week off of doing psychic readings. It was soothing. Even though I did have my mind on doing readings. I was not able to disassociate my mind from that spiritual work. So yeah a lot of humdrum stuff on the daily scheme of things. A lot of boring things. I'm a relatively boring person if you get to know me on a personal level. Not very exciting, haha. I'm not putting myself down it's just the way it is.
Another aspect of my life that I have been contemplating a lot lately is my connection with Loki and Thor. These are two individuals that I have been reluctant to talk about publicly. Publicly in regards to this blog or my YouTube channel. I've just been sort of silent on the subject, but I have been regularly connecting with the both of them. Also I've been connecting with a lot of other entities. Some of which have been knew. There is an underworld demon that has been in my life lately, and I decided to befriend him. That has been exciting to befriend entities who are commonly misrepresented or misunderstood. I feel as though everybody has something to teach you, and I'm open to learning. I have recently had a few people communicate with me about the topic of Godspouses. This is a topic that I was straying away from for a while. No particular reason, I just didn't feel the need to talk about the subject. I have done a few blog post about it, I have done a few YouTube videos about it. There's none much else I could say about the topic, or so I thought, but I suppose I am misunderstood. Because the topic keeps reoccurring in my life. So you could probably expect me to talk about this topic again in the future.
Really not much else has been going on. I've been enjoying the slow movements that life sometimes brings. Like floating along in the water, that's what I feel like I'm doing right now. Just enjoying the ride as I float along the water that is life. It's a beautiful thing in my opinion. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense to anyone else out there, but I feel like I'm making sense to myself. Recently I had somebody reach out to me who was “representing” Loki and this person claimed to have a message for me. I feel the message was more for this person rather then for me, but this person wasn’t open to equal friendship. But this Loki person said they couldn’t read what was wrong with me so they could give the message. It made me smile a bit, because it’s confirmation that my spirit team are helping me keep my privacy spiritually and emotionally. I like to share my thoughts and emotions, but only those of which I feel guided to. I don’t want spiritual people seeing into my shit unless I ask them to.
Speaking of Loki, he has been giving me signs lately that he has various messages for me. I'm going to deeply connect tonight. I will admit I have been focusing a lot more on some of my other Spirit guides. I have also been focusing upon Thor, whom I call Hondor, more. Particularly with the connection that he and I have in regards to my soul past. A particular past life. I've been diving deeper into my soul missions and deeper into my soul experiences. It's a beautiful thing. I've been learning so much more about myself and it's things that I can apply to my current lifetime. I feel like I'm progressing so much spiritually, and it is helping me in the physical. I've been overcoming a lot of Shadow work lately. Basically just sorting through negative emotions and negative things. Understanding the negative, then releasing it to make way for more positive things. I haven't had many dreams lately or astral travels. My dreams have been very inconsistent. But when I do have a dream it is thorough. I have been with Loki and Hondor in a few dreams as well as the new Underworld demon has showed in one of my dreams. I have met new people in my dreams. Some are people that I have never seen before in my physical life here on Earth. But these people tend to reoccur in my dream. Basically they're members of my soul family, but I just don't recognize all of them yet. If anybody is out there reading this, I commend you for reading this far into my randomness.
I have been thinking about a lot of stuff today. A lot of random things have been occurring in my life lately. It was also brought to my attention how I vent a lot of emotions on this website blog. Whatever you want to call it, yes I vent a lot of emotions on here. But I am proud of this little space on the internet that I call my own. I realized that I had not posted up anything in awhile, and I felt the need to say something. But on and off all day I had been wondering what I wanted to say. I don't know, and so even as I type this I am still wondering where this post is going. Isn't it the same with life. We go through life and knowing what the next corner will bring, but we need to have faith and hope that it will be positive. We need to have faith in ourselves and faith in our spirit teams. We need to have hope in ourselves and hope in our spirit teams. That's what I've been trying to do.
So lately what's been going on in my life it's a lot of different things. Dwayne recently went to an eye doctor appointment, and he was nervous about it. We are generally not people who go to doctors unless it is absolutely necessary. Whether you consider that good or bad, it's what we do. We place a lot of our faith and spiritual and metaphysical healing. So far it has worked well for us. We have faith that it will continue to work well. But alas this is not about doctors or doctor visits. It's just that what something to happened recently. He got a new set of frames, and then decided to get a purple pair as a backup. We have been planning on going to the beach and just sitting there for a little while. We have also been planning on going to the gym to get our exercise on.
Dwayne had a birthday on April 30th. Mine is coming up on July 5th. We use our birthdays as ways to celebrate our spirit family. We have joined together or Spirit team, consisting of our Spirit guides and a lot of other entities we connect with regularly. We have joined them together, and we celebrate the bonding that we share with them on his and my birthdays. So that was something that was fun. We took a week off of doing psychic readings. It was soothing. Even though I did have my mind on doing readings. I was not able to disassociate my mind from that spiritual work. So yeah a lot of humdrum stuff on the daily scheme of things. A lot of boring things. I'm a relatively boring person if you get to know me on a personal level. Not very exciting, haha. I'm not putting myself down it's just the way it is.
Another aspect of my life that I have been contemplating a lot lately is my connection with Loki and Thor. These are two individuals that I have been reluctant to talk about publicly. Publicly in regards to this blog or my YouTube channel. I've just been sort of silent on the subject, but I have been regularly connecting with the both of them. Also I've been connecting with a lot of other entities. Some of which have been knew. There is an underworld demon that has been in my life lately, and I decided to befriend him. That has been exciting to befriend entities who are commonly misrepresented or misunderstood. I feel as though everybody has something to teach you, and I'm open to learning. I have recently had a few people communicate with me about the topic of Godspouses. This is a topic that I was straying away from for a while. No particular reason, I just didn't feel the need to talk about the subject. I have done a few blog post about it, I have done a few YouTube videos about it. There's none much else I could say about the topic, or so I thought, but I suppose I am misunderstood. Because the topic keeps reoccurring in my life. So you could probably expect me to talk about this topic again in the future.
Really not much else has been going on. I've been enjoying the slow movements that life sometimes brings. Like floating along in the water, that's what I feel like I'm doing right now. Just enjoying the ride as I float along the water that is life. It's a beautiful thing in my opinion. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense to anyone else out there, but I feel like I'm making sense to myself. Recently I had somebody reach out to me who was “representing” Loki and this person claimed to have a message for me. I feel the message was more for this person rather then for me, but this person wasn’t open to equal friendship. But this Loki person said they couldn’t read what was wrong with me so they could give the message. It made me smile a bit, because it’s confirmation that my spirit team are helping me keep my privacy spiritually and emotionally. I like to share my thoughts and emotions, but only those of which I feel guided to. I don’t want spiritual people seeing into my shit unless I ask them to.
Speaking of Loki, he has been giving me signs lately that he has various messages for me. I'm going to deeply connect tonight. I will admit I have been focusing a lot more on some of my other Spirit guides. I have also been focusing upon Thor, whom I call Hondor, more. Particularly with the connection that he and I have in regards to my soul past. A particular past life. I've been diving deeper into my soul missions and deeper into my soul experiences. It's a beautiful thing. I've been learning so much more about myself and it's things that I can apply to my current lifetime. I feel like I'm progressing so much spiritually, and it is helping me in the physical. I've been overcoming a lot of Shadow work lately. Basically just sorting through negative emotions and negative things. Understanding the negative, then releasing it to make way for more positive things. I haven't had many dreams lately or astral travels. My dreams have been very inconsistent. But when I do have a dream it is thorough. I have been with Loki and Hondor in a few dreams as well as the new Underworld demon has showed in one of my dreams. I have met new people in my dreams. Some are people that I have never seen before in my physical life here on Earth. But these people tend to reoccur in my dream. Basically they're members of my soul family, but I just don't recognize all of them yet. If anybody is out there reading this, I commend you for reading this far into my randomness.

No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody