Thursday, May 31, 2018

My Dreams, Astral Experiennces, and Personal Updates


        I've been having some crazy strong dreams lately. They're very intense, and when I am dreaming I at times go into an astral projection. I can tell by how my upper body feels after and how more extra vivid the experiences are. In a recent astral experience I saw Hondor who appeared to be as much taller then he usually does. He had blazing golden hair and blazing golden eyes both illuminating brightly. I know this was his more astral or soul image. Normally he will appear in a more human format. But this time he really looked like the light being that I know he is. In the astral experience I was with my husband and some of my other spirit family group. It was nice to be able to share those moments in the astral with them.

        I have recently did two youtube videos that was mostly prompted from Loki. I kept getting spirit messages that he wanted me to discuss a topic about him and also something about the Godspouse topic. I'll include the links to the videos below. But he is one who will bug and bug until you follow through on a request. I say that with love though. I was trying to stray away from discussing topics of Godspousing and even topics of him. This is just for personal reasons so I can focus more on my own personal spirit relationships with them. But when the spirit realm continues to send messages, I listened to the call. My channel isn't big, and really it's as big as it needs to be. Those who the videos are intended to reach are reached, and really it's a hobby for me. Or so I thought. But I am coming to realize that the Gods have been placing topic ideas in front of me so I will discuss them. Those are the videos which end up getting more views then some of my others. I am very happy to be a catalyst to bring through messages from the spirit realms to those who need the message. After the Loki video about the topic of why he goes silent, I got messages from people saying how they had needed to hear that message and how it helped give them some perspective. I am honored to do that for the Gods and the spirit realms.

I have been wanting to work on a new book I am going to publish eventually. It's mainly the story of my past life. I will be working with my spirit guides and my spirit team, particularly Hondor, to write this story. I am still deciding which very personal parts to keep in and which to leave out. It's going to be a journey to write, because I know how that life ended. But perhaps it will be "inspired" by my past life. I am excited to get it going mainly for myself actually. I love writing. My other book Heartmine Destiny isn't a big seller by any means, but I am very proud of it nonetheless. Publishing book is something I always wanted to do, and I did it. Also I have been thinking about publishing a book of spells or something like thatl. I know that should be a big hit among those who purchase readings and spell castings from my shop DarkSecretCreations. So lot's of ideas flowing through my mind. I want to post some spiritual topics up here instead of it just being a website of my thoughts. I want to have an entire section of helpful articles for people. So expect a bit of changes around here. I will be working on those in the next week or so. Thanks for reading. Much Love!!

Cosmic Blessings

Why Does Loki Go Absent

How To be A Godspouse





No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody