Yesterday I had a good day. But there was some weird things happening. Let me begin by explaining my day. I was outside bbqing and we were having a good time. We had just began to get things started. I had my chair sat up partially under the Yellow Poplar Tree in the shade. I felt something hit the back of my head and roll down my back. It was small and I plucked it to the ground. I didn't freak out because I was under a tree and there are bugs flying around all the time. So I looked behind me on the ground in the grass. I was expecting to see a stick or a bug or leaf. No. It was darker gray and had red on it. It looked a bit fuzzy. What the fuck, went through my mind. I stook up and looked closer. I am not even shitting you... it was a severed bird head........... With the entire spine still attached. I didn't panic. I got a leaf and picked it up and looked closer. I felt bad for the bird. I assumed a larger bird like a buzzard or hawk was carrying it and dropped it in mid flight. But out of all the places it could have fallen it hit me. I do have photos that I took, but I won't post them. Trust me it was gross. I said a little blessing and buried the head in my garden. It was a smaller bird. The head was only like the size of an american quarter. So yeah I was thinking the worse at first. Like What the hell is going to happen? Is this a sign of a curse or something? Do I need to increase my protection spells and such... etc. But then I thought, hold on... maybe it's not negative. Maybe it is a symbol for the death of fucked up shit happening. Because boy has 2019 had it's share of events for me. Yes things could be worse, but still there has been obstacles. So maybe this is a sign of the death and rebirth of positive events. Like the tides of change are going to be flowing in my favor for a while. So I dismissed it from my mind and proceeded with my day. It was a great bbq and a relatively peaceful day. Later on I had come across some old journals from about 3-4 years ago. They have logs in them from stargazing and be writing down weird stuff I saw and also channelings of the Galactic Federation of Light members. I was happy to read all of those things from those years ago. But I was also saddened. I don't do that as much anymore. I don't channel the Galactic Federation as much for personal messages or global messages to share. I don't even reach out to them much at all. I don't stargaze as much. I got wrapped up in other events of life. So I was happy to read the journal, but it was also a wake up call of how I have changed. I'm not as motivated spiritually for myself and my own personal growth. I came across something I wrote in there and I will share it with you. It was like my past self talking to me giving me advice for what I need to hear right now. Below is what I read.
Motivation is key to a full happy spiritual life. But what happens when you fall into the depths of no motivation? There is no way to wish yourself out. It's like falling down a cliff and expecting to fly upwards. It takes a lot of strength to get yourself to either find another way back up to the top or to scale that cliffside!! Focus is key. Focusing on the task. How so I re-motivate myself?? How do I get back to where I was? The key seems to lay in the law of attraction. Whatever we put out, we get back. So if this is true... sitting around, doing nothing, moping over our fall is only going to make things worse. Whenever one of those doubts come in, we have to re-focus our intentions and try again. We must keep pushing through. Eventually we will notice progress and the task becoming easier and less of a task. Meditation will help too. What does meditation really do? It helps us to look within. As much as we would like to blame outside sources for our problems with lacked motivation, we cannot because they are ours. These issues are internal. Therefore it is imperative that we go into our deepest depths to find out how to change. Meditation lets us explore a part of ourself that we don't normally get a chance to. It is because during our day we are so focused on the things around us... Not Within Us. So regular meditation will help. Also making a journal of throughts will help. Write down thye things you want to change. Do not focus on the bad and how it's affecting you. Focus on what you want to change, how you're working towards changing it, and how good it will be WHEN NOT IF you accomplish those goals.
That is everything that I needed to hear. It blessed my soul. Like getting a chance to talk to myself from 3-4 years ago. It is a blessing also because I know this is a positive sign. It is a calling to me... like a wake up call. An awakening. Yes an awakening is what it is. I am going through deeper depths of spiritual and even emotional and personal awakening. It is fantastic and I truly am excited to see where it goes from here. So I feel the message from my past self ties in with the severed bird head. A death of the old to make way for the new. The backbone still in tact as a message for me to have strength as this renewal occurs. It is a rebirthing. Sometimes our Soul Team and Spirit Guides have to give us a scare or a big ole metaphorical slap in the face as a wake up call to give us a message. To my spirit guides... I am sorry for not hearing sooner. I hear you. I understand. Thank you for the wake up call. My rebirthing is now!!
Cosmic Blessings


No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody