Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Past, Present, And Exploration Of Self

        As I sit here contemplating what I want to talk about I come to the realization that this should not be planned. I find myself trying to plan out what I want to talk about either on my YouTube or right here in this blog section. But I cannot plan it out, and it reminds me of life. You cannot plan everything out in life. Plans are good yes, but I'm sure you can agree that plans do not always go according to plan. So I'm going to just speak what's on my mind, and hopefully I get something out of it. Hopefully you get something out of it. 

          So what's been on my mind lately? I've been thinking a lot about the past. And it is good to contemplate on the past. Learning lessons and reflecting on things you've overcome. But it's not good to wallow in the past. It's not good to do so in such a way that it makes you feel like all of the good things are times gone by. Because that will sort of be like a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more you begin to think how good things used to be, the less you begin to appreciate what is currently in your life. I don't want to do that. I think about myself in the work that I do and financially. I think about my spirituality. It seems like a few years ago I had things pretty good. Not that things are not good now. But there has been changes happening, a transitionary part of my life. Moving from one thing to another. I am in a liminal space I suppose you could say. A liminal space is the time between the 'what was' and the 'next.' It is a place of transition, waiting, and not knowing. Liminal space is where all transformation takes place, if we learn to wait and let it form us. That actually is a term that I just realized it the other day. I was talking to a friend of mine and she had gotten a tattoo of a liminal space sigil. I thought it was so cool looking. I looked at it and just vibing with it immediately. So if these are things that I'm going to be researching more into. I love learning about new things spiritually. I love sigil. So definitely I'm going to look more into that. But when I research into what that term meant, liminal space, I realized that this is what I am going through. 

          The other week I came across some of my old journals and I felt like I was connecting so much more on a personal basis a few years ago as opposed to how often I do so on a personal basis for myself now. And all of this has got me to scan my thoughts for limiting beliefs. I do not want to limit myself. So I have been actively being mindful of my thoughts and whether or not they are truly positive thoughts. Because once I actively begin scanning my thoughts on a regular basis for limiting thoughts... I realize just how often I limited myself. There are no limits in this world. There are no limits to manifestation. So that is something that I need to continue to remind myself. I thought that this was an important topic to talk about, because I know that other people go through this as well. My friend who introduced me to the topic of liminal space is actually going through this also. Many of us are. So I wanted to do a blog post talking about how we should not limit ourselves.

         It is a good thing to actively scan your thoughts for negative self-limiting beliefs. How do you know whether or not you have self-limiting beliefs? Well if you continue to look at the past and see how good things used to be and if you find yourself reflecting on the past a little bit too much oh, this is a sign. This could even be on a physical level. Maybe you look at yourself 10 years ago and think wow I will sell thinner. Or wow I look so much younger. This is a self-limiting beliefs because you are limiting how much beauty you feel for yourself in the present. That can be applied to any other focus area such as spirituality, health, work, finances, etc. So in your daily life make it a point to stop and scan your recent thoughts for self-limiting beliefs. If you find any and just reaffirm to yourself positive things. Try to make it a point every day to reflect on something positive that happened to you. The more you do so, the more you will begin to realize more and more of the positive things that you have going for you and your present life. And this will help you to be led to even more positive things in your future. 

          Some other things about me lately is my spirituality is developing and ways that I did not see coming. if you are familiar with either this website or my YouTube channel you will know that I connect very frequently with the Norse deities. I do connect with other entities as well, but the Norse pantheon is one that was always forefront. I have found myself changing that around. I have been more led to underworld entities lately. And also entities in other dimensions. Like for example elemental grounds and things like that. Specifically I have found myself being guided to underworld entities, and that can be considered beings who are associated with hell. But I do not see hell in a Christian perspective. I see it in a pagan perspective. Because when you research into deities who are associated with the underworld, you will realize that it is not such a bad place. And so I feel as though I'm being guided to new exploration. This is something I am very excited about, but at the same time I'm a little bit saddened about being led away from the Norse pantheon. Not that I'm going to forget that they exist. Because I had soul ties to them, and this is something that I know within my heart. and I know that they understand because as I am in this physical life I am being guided to new exploration and unlocking new parts of myself. I also feel as though on a soul level I have did some type of work in the underworld. Maybe I was helping lost Spirits. Maybe I was helping rehabilitate negative spirits. I'm not sure exactly, but I feel as though I am being guided to work being more directly with the underworld entities for reasons of unlocking more information about my soul past and unlocking more of my own salt memories. So in that way I am definitely embracing this. But it's just funny how things like that happened. 

         I have found myself reflecting on my spirituality for example when I was a teenager. I was into Christianity, but in certain times in my teenage years I was also into paganism and witchcraft. But it was a battle and I still had that Christian mentality that brought me down. Now that I have sort of escaped from the Christian mentality for the most part, I can see the larger picture there. But that makes me wonder what is the larger picture that I am being faced with now? there's always something new to learn, and if anybody tries to make it seem like they have learned everything then they are either lying to you or they are lying to themselves. Because even the most advanced people spiritually and even the most knowledgeable people in education will tell you that there is something always new to learn. So that's what I'm going to be doing more off lately in my future is learning more and being open to more. 

        So I hope that you will be continuing on this journey with me. I will be posting up more logs here and I will also be doing more videos on my YouTube channel. I hope that me logging down my exploration will help you in your exploration. And I know that this has been somewhat rambling, but I do feel it has served a purpose. So I hope that you enjoyed and if you want leave comment below and let me know what your opinions are. What changes have you been going through lately? Are you in a liminal space right now? Just let me know your thoughts let's share our opinions. 

Cosmic Blessings

2 comments:

  1. You pretty much summed up everything I'm going through right now. I feel even our gods are pushing us in this direction.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody