Monday, May 6, 2019

My Thoughts On My Path




       Well I have been ascent from posting haven't I... the pursuit of new goals and strengthening as well as maintaining current goals is ongoing. I've been making jewelry and having new items for my shop, www.DarkSecretCreations.com . It's a work in progress, but it's coming together nicely I feel. I've been a bit foggy minded lately spiritually. I do psychic readings, and I find it takes me a bit longer to do the readings then before. I still get the information through, but it takes a bit longer to get it. I ask myself why!! And I've come up with the answer that I am spreading myself too thin. I need to release negative from my life to help keep my energy vibrations raised. This is a release of negative thoughts in how I see myself and my life. Negative people are apart of this as well. I need to keep my energy reserved. Also I have come across the fact that I trust way too easily at times. I do tend to be very trusting, and a recent experience with a neighbor has got me to realize that I need to be more mindful of my actions. It wasn't anything terrible, just an observation that the neighbor really couldn't be trusted and relied upon, and it was a lesson. A lesson in which I believe I fully passed. I think I got all from the experience that I needed to. Which that has made me feel much more observant of people in my life. I think back to a time when I was a teenager and how trusting I was of certain friends. I wish I could go back in time and slap myself in the face for being so trusting. Not that I feel you should walk around being untrusting of everyone and hardening your emotions. Honestly, some of my family do that and I DO NOT want to be one of those people. I would much rather be too trusting then a hardened soul who cannot open their heart to trust. But a balance is something I need. Maybe one day soon I will go in depth into my experiences with friends in my teen years. But not today. Today I want to just vent my emotions, even though I know it would sound very rambley to others who read it. But if you read it then awesome, have you been too trusting before? Please leave a comment and explain your situation if you want.


         Lately I have been trying to keep my energy vibrations raised and my area cleansed. This is something I am doing to strengthen my spirituality and psychic abilities. A way to target my focus on being more fully aware of my soul self and my soul power. This is something I desire. Lately I have been digging deeper into the truth of the Gods and Goddesses. This is things that is very complex, and I don't know if it is something I would share. I feel if I do I wouldn't explain it clearly. I see some of the Gods and Goddesses of different pantheons as the same group. An ancient group of entities which seeded life on earth for humans, and this is something that changed over time as humans told stories of their interactions with those ancient entities. And we call them Gods by different pantheon names as we saw them in our own cultures history. But are the Greek Gods separate from the Norse or Roman or Egyptian or Mayan Gods? I am beginning to think....... no they're not. They're just one group of earth guardians. But I don't explain this to many people who I interact with because it sounds confusing as hell. And many people see the Gods for their own right and as individuals, and they are. But I am coming in on deeper realizations about the Gods of Earth, and it's something that at times makes me feel like a crazy person. But I'd rather be a bit crazy then one who follows in the masses. My spiritual path is a work in progress, and every time I feel I have found a nice place to stop and reside for a while in my spiritual path... I see a new path I would like to explore, and the journey continues to move forward. It's like an ever expanding path with stops along the way. Does it ever end? I think no. What do you think? 

Thank you for listening to my ramblings. 
Cosmic Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody