Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Life Updates



I haven't posted on here in a while. I thought I would update on what's been going on. I am overcoming the pain surrounding the death of my cat Hershey. I still have moments when it comes rushing back, but I am overcoming it. I am progressing and having patience with myself regarding the process. I have also been thinking about a lot of random shit. I'll explain it below in different sections.

Fake Love
Not all love is genuine. There are people in your life who are only there because of what they could get out of it. Or if they do love you, it's not unconditional. I got a message sent to me intuitively a few weeks ago. Here's what it said. "Not everyone wants to see you succeed. Not everyone has honest intentions." The next day someone in my family told me they can't talk to me as much because they don't approve of some of my choices regarding my spirituality and beliefs. By immediate reaction was sadness for this person to feel they have to do that. So many people are caught up in bullshit and they want to bring you down with them. My next thought was that I never asked for your damn approval. I sure as hell don't need your damn approval to follow my heart. There had been other things that happened that made me realize that I need to guard who I give my energy and emotions to. I was in so many words accused of having intentions of stealing a family members business ideas... which I wasn't at all. They played it off, but the initial one I was talking to did accuse me of having ill intentions. It wasn't direct, but it was enough to let me know that I need to guard myself regarding that individual. Not everyone in your life wants to see you do good. Not that we should live our lives being suspicious of everyone, but don't expect everyone in your life to be happy for you in the same way that you're happy for yourself. Do you baby and follow your heart. I have been trying to not be that hating person either. I have been trying to give my energy and emotions to those who give me the same in return. 

Negative Energies
I've suspected negative thoughts and energies being sent my way. To which I say I am doing counteracting measures, and I am not afraid to go dark on a bitch spiritually in my magic. Message sent. 

Expansion
I am heading towards expansions in my beliefs and my understanding of the Gods and reality and life as a whole. It's a lot to take in, and I can say I have evolved to new points, but I am still evolving. The way I see the Gods and Goddesses are not the same way as a year or two ago. That is why I have stopped talking openly about my connections and interactions with the Gods and Goddesses I usually communed with. Not that I am not communing with them, but it's in different ways now. It has evolved... as it should. We don't stay the same so why should our viewpoints on spiritual topics? If you're familiar with this blog, you'll know I have talked a lot about the Norse Gods. I am still connected to Norse Mythology, and I always will be because it's a part of my ancestry. It's in my blood and it's in my soul past. But I am expanding the way I see the Gods and my quest is to learn as much about them as I can. Not them in the sense of how they were seen to humans back in the day, but them as in where they came from. Who they are at a soul level. Where they're from in the scheme of more then just Higher Realms. I believe through my journey in learning more about that, I will learn more about my own soul history. 

Death & Illness
Shit there has been a lot of death and illness I've heard about lately. Many clients of mine who I've done psychic work for have been experiencing death in their lives too. This year I had Hershey my cat die, another stray cat I loved a lot died too. The guy who I would always take my car to get fixed died, and his death was very syncronistic. His business had to be shut down because the owners of the building wouldn't release. He was looking for another place but was unsuccessful. He gave up and decided to retire with his wife. He had just enough time to travel a bit and enjoy time with her before he passed of I think heart issues. My elderly neighbor died of a stroke or heart issues. One of my best friends mom had a stroke and it recovering in a nursing home. A youtuber known as Grampa on GrampaKitchen youtube channel died. I loved that man, he seemed like such a kind soul. And recently John Witherspoon died. My own dad totaled his truck, but he is okay. There's been so much more too. It's crazy. Shit is totally weird this year, and it's not just for me. This year has been a damn doozey on many people. Hopefully 2020 has much better in store for all of us. In a way though, these obstacles of life do make us stronger. So if you've lost anyone, leave a memorial message about them in the comments of this post. Share your words with whoever else might come across this post. 

I am doing good though, and I am trying to keep motivation and balanced with my depression. I have been doing very good lately emotionally. I am proud of myself for that. I have been trying to keep busy with my spiritual work. I have been making new items for sale in my shop website www.DarkSecretCreations.com and I have added new Tiers to my Patreon www.patreon.com/SecretMae . If you'd like to support me and my spiritual work, go check those two links out. There might be something I offer that you would enjoy. Thanks for listening. 

Follow me on Instagram: @AstralMelody 
Cosmic Blessings




No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody