Thursday, January 24, 2019

Updates On My Life



        I haven't wrote on here in a while, and I don't mean to leave things undone. Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time to do things. You ever get that feeling? Like I have all of these things I want to do, but I don't get them all done. I suppose this is about prioritizing my time. Something of which I know I am not extremely well at. I am also a procrastinator. Yes it is true... I admit it. I don't want to be, but it always happens. I need to get myself out of that habit. For this post I am mainly going to vent about some things that have been on my mind lately. So what are some of the things I want to do that I seemingly do not have enough time for? Cleaning and sorting through old stuff I own. That's a big one that I really need to do to have more space and to feel less cluttered. Working on the websites. This is something that is also very important to me. I need to maintain the websites I do more frequently. Make more items for my DarkSecretCreations.com shop. This is also important to do as I really enjoy making things. It really helps me to mellow out, and it is fun. I want to channel more, and most those channelings on my youtube channels and maybe websites. I don't know if that is needed or just something I am feeling guided to do. It's something that I find myself being very drained after doing the daily routines, and I get unmotivated to channel anyone, even my own guides sometimes. This might not be catagorized as a need, more like a want... but still it is something I feel urged to do. I like channeling messages, learning new things from various spirits/ entities, and I feel those are good things to share if given permission to do so. I don't share everything I channel, but some stuff if the spirit/entity wants me to. Like if it's a global message for humanity from the Galatic Federation Of Light for example. I want to post up more videos on my youtube channel and blogs on  here, but I find myself completely at a loss of what to put it. I suppose my spirit guides would say, Melody do not rush it. Do not force things. When you're ready, the ideas will come. But I don't want to be blocking myself from ideas and inspirations from over thinking things. And boy do I over think things sometimes. Don't we all from time to time? So those are the things that have been foremost on my mind lately. I am happy I can share it with you all. Anyone out there who may come across this or who still may be following this blog website.... with my unfrequent posting, SMH.

         Updates for my life... Hmm well I have started writing prisoners. Prison penpals is something I have always thought about doing, because I have had regular penpals before. By writing prisoners I thought I could spread some love and light into those places, because I'm sure they could use some love and light. I thought I could make some good friendships out of it, and maybe even learn some things from them. Never know who you'll learn great lessons from. So I got a PO box and began my journey. I recently got one letter back. I have wrote six potential penpals over the last month. One already wrote back. She seems like someone I would be good friends with in any other occasion. Plus we are both into witchcraft and such. So I'll see how that goes. I was going for prison penpals who have life in prison or are on death row. Yeah I know, that last one is a controversial one. But who am I to judge them for their past actions. My mom told me, Mel they're probably in there for murder. What if that was your loved one they murdered. Sure I wouldn't want to befriend them, and it would be a different story. But I don't really have an answer to that what if. I am just trying to spread love and light to those who may need it. If I was in that situation, I would want the same done to me. So hopefully it turns out to be a good journey to friendships. But if not, oh well. I have a feeling it will be good though.
          Also to all my Gods and Goddesses I connect with. Some of the ones I have talked about on here before, I've been having good connections with them still. Just with me trying to better prioritize my time I haven't done as much connecting with them. I like to do that stuff outside, and it's been cold lately. We're in the winter season, and being inside trying to connect with the spirit realms while living with family in a smaller home can be a pain in the ass, haha.... to put it bluntly. But I have had some awesome dreams and visions lately. I write those down still. I make time for that. Does anyone out there have any issues with prioritizing their time and goals? Any advice you'd like to share with me or anyone else who may come across this post and relate? Share it in the comments. I read the comments and try to respond to them. Speak with you soon.

Instagram: Follow me!!
@AstralMelody

Cosmic Blessings,
Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
No Spam, No Advertising, No Hate Comments
Note: If you post scams or spam I will report you.
Thanks, Melody